SHIPPING, DELIVERY AND RETURN POLICY
Only merchandise purchased from EPHONE shops can be returned to EPHONE stores within 15 days of purchase & delivery for (cancellation, Return & Cash-back). The purchased item must be in the original packaging non-opened and non-used for cancellation or Return except for quality related issues. Please note return shipping fees are at the customer’s expense and are non-refundable.
* Shipping & delivery charge is Fixed & of (one Omani Rials ) (1.000 R.O) inside the region of the Sultanate of Oman.
* Shipping & delivery within Muscat takes from 1 to 2 Business days.
* Shipping & delivery to the other Governorates & cities inside the region of the Sultanate of Oman takes from 2 to 4 Business days.
15 - Days Refund Guarantee for Returns or cancellation
Non-opened, non-used and non-damaged products can be returned for a full refund within 15 days from the date the item was Purchased & delivered to the designated shipping address. Once the returned item arrives back to EPHONE’s warehouse for inspection, the refund process will begin only & after meeting the following points:
Returns must include all accessories (extras or gifts on purchase).
● Returned items must be in the original packaging (non-opened nor used).
● In return, cancellation claims, the customer (buyer) is responsible for the shipping costs (non-refundable).
● Return of products request will be rejected if they do not meet the above requirements.
Disclaimer: Cash-back requests for the 15 days money back guarantee expire 15 days after opening a claim. It is not possible to process a request for cash-back for the purchased item or items that has or have exceeded the 15 days margin based on the Omani consumer's protection authority laws. For quality-related issues, please see below.
Warranty Claims for Quality-Related Issues
Please note more than one type of proof of purchase may be required to process a warranty claim (such as receipt of money transfer and confirmation of address item was originally shipped to, or the invoice).
Warranty claims for product with manufacturers deficiencies expire 90 days after opening a warranty claim. It is not possible to process a warranty claim for items that have expired their original warranty timeframe or 90-day warranty claim request period, whichever is longer.
Shipping costs must be covered by buyer in the following situations:
● Returning products for any reason other than a proven defect (within warranty coverage period).
● Warranty claims on items taken outside the original country of purchase.
● The Customer or buyers accidental returns.
● Returning personal items.
● Returning items claimed to have defects but found by EPHONE's quality control to be in working condition.
● Costs associated with unauthorized returns (any returns made outside of the approved warranty process).
Not Covered Under Warranty:
● Products without sufficient proof of purchase.
● Lost or stolen products.
● Items that have expired their warranty period (warranty mentioned in the invoice).
● Non quality-related issues.
● Free products or purchase gifts.
● Repairs through Third parties.
● Damage from any outside sources.
● Damage from misuse of products i.e: (falls, extreme temperatures, water, operating devices improperly).
● Purchases from unauthorized resellers.
Disclaimer: EPHONE is not liable for:
● Loss of data incurred from use of EPHONE items.
● Returning personal items sent to EPHONE.